Integrative Pest Management is an industry-leading, three-pronged approach to pest control based around treatment, inspection, and prevention. This cycle repeats if necessary, however, the overall goal is to create a more economical approach to pest control, rather than indiscriminate spraying and extermination methods. If implemented properly, the end results of IPM are a comprehensive stop to infestations in the short-term and long-lasting relief from pest problems overall.
Advantages of IPM include:
- Safe service to keep structures, people, and plants healthy
- Sustainable alternatives to traditional pest treatment
- Reduced potential for air and groundwater contamination
- Protection for pets and other non-intrusive animals
- Fewer pesticides and less spraying
- Fewer side effects related to pesticide use and spraying
- Elimination of re-entry restrictions
- Decreased hassle for property owners, employees, and tenants
- More cost-effective and time-efficient for everybody in the long-run
call proof. for ipm today
At proof. pest control, we are proud to be able to provide IPM for a range of properties. Our commercial pest control pros can ensure your office, retail store, restaurant, supermarket, hotel, museum, school, apartment building, or other facility receives the exceptional service it deserves. We can use IPM to take care of termites, bed bugs, cockroaches, mosquitoes, fleas, spiders, ticks, rodents, and more, all at a reasonable price. Call today, and find out more about how IPM can benefit your property.
To learn more about Integrative Pest management, dial , or just click here to request a free quote online.