While some insects are beneficial to have in our gardens and yards, others are unbearably irritating. Nothing can ruin your day in the yard like mosquitoes, flies, beetles, moths, ticks, potato bugs, and ants. Luckily, there are a variety of plants that you can add to your garden to deter these unwanted insects.
- Alliums: Repel slugs, aphids, and more
- Basil: Repels house flies, mosquitoes, and more
- Catnip: Repels ants, flea beetles, aphids, cockroaches, and more
- Chrysanthemums: Repel cockroaches, ants, ticks, silverfish, lice, fleas, bed bugs, and more
- Eucalyptus: Repels aphids, the cabbage looper, and more
- Garlic: Repels aphids, cabbage moths, and Japanese beetles
- Geraniums: Repel leafhoppers, corn earworms, and more
- Hyssop: Repels moths
- Lavender: Repels moths, scorpions, fleas, flies, and mosquitoes
- Lemongrass: Repels mosquitoes
- Marigolds: Repel aphids and mosquitoes
- Mint: Repels aphids, cabbage moths, ants, and mosquitoes
- Petunias: Repel squash bugs, beetles, and aphids
- Rosemary: Repels mosquitoes, cockroaches, slugs, carrot rust flies, cabbage moths, and more
- Sage: Repels cabbage moths and carrot rust flies
proof. pest control is here to help
If you’ve done all you can to keep pests out of your yard and you’re still unhappy with the results, you need proof. pest control. When pests take over, our experts can take care of the problem. At proof. pest control, our pest control specialists know how to keep your entire home and yard safe from over 30 different pests. Our organic treatments are designed to target pests based on their unique characteristics and behavior. We can rid your yard and home of fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, flies, centipedes, termites, hornets, crickets, and more. With our Pest-Free Guarantee™, you can enjoy year-round, premium-quality pest protection and peace of mind.
Turn to the team that knows how to protect your home. Call or contact us online to schedule service today!