Live better. Live pest free
mesa pest control
you need an honest, reliable team
When your home is infested by pests, you need to be sure that you have a team of truly effective Mesa pest management experts on your side. Mesa, Arizona is home to many pests. Whatever the pest, we can provide you with an eco-friendly pest solution.
You can rely on our Mesa pest experts to provide year-round protection with our pest-free guarantee™ so that you no longer have to worry about pesky pests.
common pests found in mesa
Common types of pests we treat in Mesa include:
At proof. pest control, our Mesa pest control experts are highly trained and fully qualified to treat infestations within and around your home. We exist to help families by providing exceptional service both on and off the clock.
3343 N Reseda Circle Ste 43
Mesa, AZ 85215
Monday: 5AM – 5PM
Tuesday: 5AM – 5PM
Wednesday: 5AM – 5PM
Thursday: 5AM – 5PM
Friday: 5AM – 5PM
Saturday: 6AM - 3PM
mesa bed bug control
Bed bugs are more common in Mesa than other parts of the Valley of the Sun thanks to the airport’s location. Countless travelers pass through the city each and every day, and they can sometimes bring these pesky critters with them.
Bed bugs are notorious for spreading quickly as they stow away in people’s luggage and on their clothing. If you notice any of these tell-tale signs, you may be dealing with bed bugs in your home. Once they get into your home, they are difficult to get out, but you can rest assured that the proof. pest control Mesa bed bug removal team is up to the task!
Call our Mesa bed bug control experts today to get rid of your bed bugs for good.
mesa scorpion pest control
Homes in the Northeast part of Mesa near the regional park are especially susceptible to bark scorpion activity as many houses look out over undeveloped land. Scorpions hide in tree bark, concrete block walls, and other cool, dark places during the day, coming out to hunt at night.
where do bark scorpions hide?
Be aware of scorpions in your home in the following areas:
- In trees (just like their name suggests)
- Inside piles of wood
- Under rocks
- Around brick fencing
- In cardboard or plastic storage boxes
- Any type of mulch or piles of leaves
- Anywhere that is away from light and heat
Though typically not deadly for healthy adults, their stings are painful, so you don’t want scorpions hanging around your home. Their exoskeletons react to black light, making it easy for our Mesa scorpion control experts to spot them on your property in the dark.
If you are dealing with scorpions in your home, call proof. pest control today for expert scorpion removal in Mesa.
mesa termite control
Termites are every homeowner’s worst nightmare. Also known as the “silent killers,” these tiny insects can gnaw away at the wood in your home for years before you ever notice them. Each year, they cause $5 billion in damages.
The types of termites that you may find in or around your home include:
- Subterranean termites
- Drywood termites
- Dampwood termites
how do you know if your mesa home has termites?
One of the best things you can do for your home is to be informed about termites, so you know how to look for signs of them.
Signs that you may have a termite infestation in Mesa, AZ include:
- Mud tunnels around the base of your home
- Flying termites in or around your home
- Wings that have been shed by termites
- Quiet clicking sounds coming from inside your walls
- Visible wood damage
- And more
how can you prevent termites?
There are a few things you can do as a homeowner to help prevent termites in your Mesa home, including:
- Eliminate food sources for termites:
- Keep firewood, debris, roots, and any dead leaves or branches away from your home
- If you install vines or trellises around your home, do not build them so that they attach to the house.
- Regularly inspect any decking or wooden fences for any potential damage
- Make sure that any wooden parts of your home’s foundation are at minimum 6 inches above the ground. It is better for concrete or other metal supports to be the thing that connects to the soil.
- Keep moisture to a minimum:
- Clean gutters & downspouts to ensure that all water is diverted away from your foundation
- Make sure to repair any and all leaky pipes or HVAC units
- Keep all drainage facing away from your home to prevent standing water from accumulating near your foundation
- Properly seal all entry points around your plumbing
Schedule regular termite inspections, at least once a year, especially if your home has a history of termite damage or is an older structure. Call proof. pest control in Mesa, AZ today!
cricket control in mesa
Generally, crickets prefer to live and breed outdoors. However, once they find their way into your yard, it is very easy for them to get inside your home. On occasion, they enter a home in search of food, shelter, and moisture. Once inside, they feed on clothing and invade basements, crawlspaces, and attics.
To keep crickets away from your home, there are several precautions you can take. These include:
- Seal any cracks or holes along the foundation of your home
- Clear away excess debris, such as leaves, from your yard
- Keep piles of wood off the ground and away from your home
- Install yellow bug lights around your home to keep crickets away
- Make sure your attic is well ventilated
mesa ant control
Ants are one of the most common pests around. They are social insects, which means that they live and travel with their colonies. Ants are known by homeowners everywhere for invading countless kitchens and putting quite a damper on summer BBQs!
To prevent an ant invasion in your home, you need to:
- Avoid leaving cat or dog food outside
- Keep all food in airtight containers
- Avoid leaving leftover food sitting on the counter for too long
- Clean up and food or drink spills right away
- Keep floors swept and mopped
After hibernating underground all winter, ants are ready to escape their nests and eat come springtime. Leaving trails of scent, ants guide hundreds or even thousands of soldiers from their colonies to their chosen source of food.
Get rid of ants in your home for good – call proof. pest control for ant control in Mesa today.
cockroach control in mesa
It is said that for every cockroach you find in your home during the day, there are thousands more hiding behind the walls. While many people assume that they only inhabit extremely dirty homes, they actually will make their way into any home that can provide them with food, shelter, warmth, and water.
Roaches are able to make their way inside a home by traveling:
- Through drains and sewers
- On grocery bags, luggage, or furniture
- Through screen doors or open windows
- Through the space between a door and the floor
- Along plumbing pipes
Once inside, they tend to prefer hiding in cracks and crevices, behind walls, near food storage areas, under sinks, and other dark hiding places. Get rid of roaches in your home once and for all with the help of our Mesa cockroach control experts at proof. pest control.
For help with cockroach extermination in Mesa, AZ, call the pest experts at proof. pest control.
pests are no match for proof.
putting pests to the test
our pest-free guarantee™
At proof. pest control, we don’t just provide one service and then leave you hanging like many other pest control companies. Pests can re-enter your home at any time, which is why we provide year-round protection through our Pest-Free Guarantee™.
We offer pest management solutions in Mesa, including:
what you can expect from proof. pest control
When you work with us, you can expect year-round treatment. Nothing is more important to us than making sure you, your pets, your family, and your home are safe. Using advanced techniques, botanically-derived products, synthetic treatments, and state-of-the-art equipment, we are able to effectively flush pets out of your home.
Give proof. pest control a call at 480-967-6555 to learn more about our pest control service in Mesa.
all the proof. you need
stories & reviews from our customers
“Shane came over to my new home and explained pest control to me. I Just moved to AZ from NYC and only experience with pest control are mosquitos and the occational rats on the subway. Shane sprayed …”
– Frank Q.
shane is pleasent and accomidating
“Shane is always pleasant and accommodating. Very knowledgeable about his products and the critters they fend off.”
– Lia W.
very friendly & informative.
“Very friendly and informative as to the services being performed.”
– Bob M.
michael cencich is personable and willing to please.
“Michael also stated that if we find any insects, etc. we can call him and he will come out free of charge and correct the problem.”
– Shirley K.
jason did an excellent job!
“I was impressed with the detailed report of services rendered.”
– John B.